AC Milan achieved a valuable tie against Barcelona
Spain, September 13, 2011
The Italian team spoiled the party to Barcelona, which had traced an unfavorable 1-0 in the opening round Group H of the Champions League.
With goal in the last minute, the “Rossonero” got a valuable draw in the Camp Nou, vital to bid for first place in the group.
Barcelona started with an unexpected surprise: in the first minute, Alexandre Pato converted a goal well in between the legs of the keeper.
At 37 ’, Pedro received the ball after a great move by Messi and drew the story when the club was clearly superior.
The second half maintained the pace of the first. The hosts went in search of that goal that would give them the victory, and they found it at 50′ with strike from Villa.
However, in the first minute of added time, AC Milan reached the tie with a header from Brazilian defender Thiago Silva, obtaining a significant result.
Other relevant results far were: Chelsea 2 -Bayer Leverkusen 0, Genk 0 – Valencia 0, Borussia Dortmund 1 – Arsenal 1, APOEL Nicosia 2 – Zenit 1, Porto 2 – Shakhtar 1, Viktoria Plzen 1 – BATE Borisov 1, Olympique de Marsella 1 – Olimpiakos 0.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet