The student murdered in London wasn’t from Argentina
London, September 8, 2011
Steven Grisales, the 21 years old student murdered in London born in the UK and not in Argentina as it was reported at first. His parents are from Colombia.
The Scotland Yard announced that initially they mistook his nationality and said that Grisales was from Argentine and newcomer to London, but actually he was a brief time in Argentina with his father.
According to the BBC, “The young man died of a stab in the heart when he tried to confront a group of young people who provoked him at the departure of a train station in north London.
The alleged perpetrator, 15, was brought before Court. Also two other teenagers are arrested.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet