Strange appearance: The Holy Spirit or a reflection of the sun?
September 8, 2011
Luc Perrot is an amateur French photographer who was on Reunion Island in the Indian Ocean and had climbed the mountain to make a video about the movement of clouds on July 10 this year.
He saw a mysterious figure that appears at the top of the clouds with arms outstretched, bearing an uncanny resemblance to Jesus crowned with a halo of perfect light.
The photographer was surprised when he saw the shape to 2,000 feet east of Madagascar in the Pacific Ocean.
Perrot said that “I was making a video of the movement of clouds, when I started to watch the horizon for a good image. As I looked up I noticed a shadow floating in the clouds surrounded by a rainbow. It took me by surprise.”
“When I watch the video it gave me the sense of a divine apparition. When I looked again I realized that the image is topped by a white arch, which reminded me very much like a halo. You just read about this phenomenon in books. “
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet