Thanks to the Central Bank intervention the dollar kept to $ 4.24
September 7, 2011
U $ $ 150 million dollars were offered by official banks to maintain the price of the currency. at the start of operations
The price of the dollar stood at $ 4 24 for sale to the public in the foreign exchange market.
Led by the Central Bank official banks offered150 million dollars in the beginning of market operations to appease the downtrend of weight, money changers said.
The pattern changed in recent weeks, and added that the offer was made to minutes of the first exchange and each bank business interested in purchasing volumecould choose to acquire.
The Central Bank is off about $ 600 million so far in September to supply the market demand.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet