Argentine student murdered in London
London, September 7, 2011
Steven Grisales, an Argentine student of 21 years old was killed by a stab in the heart on August 31 in Edmonton city when he asked a group of youths to stop throwing dried fruit on him.
The savage incident occurred when Steven was going to the local train station, known as Silver Street, where he was intercepted by a group of teenagers who began throwing chestnuts. The young man asked them to stop doing so and one of them approached him and stabbed him in the heart.
The Argentine student was rushed to Royal London Hospital but his heart did not resisted and died the next day.
Steven was in London to undertake a course of architecture in three years at Westminster College. He had arrived to the English capital last July.
The Scotland Yard, the Metropolitan Police in London, arrested four young people who could be related to the crime: a 16-year-old girl, two 15-year-old boys and another of 19.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet