Quini 6 winner takes 5 million in one night
September 5, 2011
The southern part of Buenos Aires has a new millionaire, a card played in Wilde won last night over five million dollars for matching all six balls in the draw for the traditional form of Quini 6.
The lucky gambler made his bet on the agency number 70,302, located on the street Fabian Onzari 897, de Wilde, in Avellaneda. They chose the sex magic numbers: 20, 41, 12, 39, 04 and 11, and with them was the sole winner of first prize in the Traditional Quini consisting in 5.068.465 pesos, which once made will reduce the discounts the law.
The draw for the Quini last night, which was the number1,868, made a fortune at stake. In the form the second was a first prize of over ten million pesos ($ 10,374,665) left vacant, as there were no betsmatched all six winning numbers: 27, 07, 45, 29, 34 and 17.
Moreover, last night also took out the draw number 599 of the jump, in which there were no winners for the first prize of one million pesos. Circumvented the six ballswere 00, 04, 08, 13, 14 and 33.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet