The autopsy on Candela’s body revealed that the girl was suffocated
Buenos Aires Province, September 1, 2011
The autopsy on the body of Candela Rodriguez determined that the girl died of “mechanical asphyxia due to suffocation” between Monday and Tuesday.
The experts performed the autopsy at the Morón Judicial Morgue and confirmed to M24Digital that Candela has no signs of physical or sexual violence.
The time of death would have occurred between 8.30 pm on Monday and 8.30 am on Tuesday, because the body has no insects, which reach the remains in a longer time.
In the next few hours experts will carry out the investigations on the girl’s body that was found yesterday in Hurlingham, after nine days of being missing.
Meanwhile, police have located the place from where the calls for ransom were made. The facility would have security cameras, which would be concrete evidence to identify the murderers of the girl.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet