Righi accepted Victorica’s resignation
September 1, 2011
Attorney General’s Office Esteban Righi accepted the resignation of the prosecutor before the National Court of Criminal Appeal. ”It achieves the same objective” as the prosecution, the official said.
The now former prosecutor was reported missing after the daughter of Victoria Montenegro who accused him of collaborating with her appropriator, the late Colonel Telzlaf Germán, in the period of the trial in which he was accused of crimes against humanity. Victoria Romero stated that he called his home to discuss the progress of the trial defendant.
Esteban Righi, had asked the prosecution for the eventual removal of the prosecutor, but has no effect because of the waiver of Romero. Moreover, another criminal case involves the issue in federal court Oryabide Norberto.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet