Canada: 12 killed in plane crash
Canada, August 20, 2011
At least 12 people died in a crash involving an aircraft of First Air, which took place in Resolute Bay in the Arctic territory of Nunavut.
The plane had left Yellowknife and was traveling to Resolute Bay when it rushed to the ground by unknown casus. Rescuers in the city of Ontario already move toward the scene to try to rescue possible survivors of the tragedy.
Three passengers of the 15 people on board (four crew members) would come out alive from the accident but is not known with certainty what their health status is.
The tragedy occurred two kilometers west of Resolute Bay, an Arctic waterway in Nunavut with a community of about 230 people, many of which are native Inuit or Eskimos.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet