Boudou supported Zaffaroni and said that “he gave a clear explanation”
August 4, 2011
Economy Minister and Vice-Presidential candidate Amado Boudou defended Eugenio Zaffaroni and said he found “suspicious” the fact that controversies related to human rights personalities appeared “before the campaign”.
“I think it is suspicious how they launch this issues before the campaign issues, first with Hebe [de Bonafini], and then this of Zaffaroni,” Boudou told Radio del Plata.
“I personally know him as a person with a simplicity of genius, and I think he gave a clear explanation: those who administered [the apartments] in that sense [for prostitution and / or trafficking] will be investigated,” added the Minister.
“We all know who Zaffaroni is his work, his place in Argentine law, and I think this is an attempt to discredit a very symbolic icon of the renewal of the Supreme Court”, he finished.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet