Maria Cash, a young designer disappeared
BUENOS AIRES, July 14, 2011
María Cash, 29, is a young designer who traveled from Retiro bus station to the north of Argentina for labor reasons. Since her last phone call with her family on Wednesday 6, nobody knows anything about her.
Her first destiny was Jujuy, where she was meet a man that already knows, who offered her a job and a place to live. This person said she made a stop in Rosario de la Frontera Town and never reach Jujuy.
In her last phone call with her family, she said she was sad, has no money and couldn’t say anything else. That turned on the alarm and the family begun an intense search.
The last evidence of Maria whereabouts is a video from security cameras of a toll in Salta border. In the images it is possible to see that Maria got in a bordeaux pick up truck.
The family made available this contact phone numbers for any information on Maria:
153-507-1320 and (011) 4362-0190
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet