“The assembly of electoral lists pleased me”, Anibal Fernandez says
BUENOS AIRES, July 5 2011
Cabinet Chief Anibal Fernandez talked about different politics subjects in the framework of conferences about drugs held at National Congress, where he highlighted the assembly of electoral lists. “It pleases me”, he said to the press according M24Digital.
A lot of sectors within the government protested for the immense participation of the kichnerist youth (La Campora) in the electoral list assembly. This is the case of Carlos Verna, governor candidate in La Pampa province, who resigned to his political aspirations after the government imposed him several politicians form La Campora in his government if he wins.
Fernandez said that the “Peronism is a national movement. It is not a confederation of provincial and local parties. As it is a national movement headed by Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, we can make decisions in the provinces talking with the provinces”.
Regarding the enormous participation of La Campora, he said: “The right wind always fears young people, because when young people trains in political subjects, they not only get knowledge but try to get power to discuss with the real power”.
He defined real power as that concentrated in economic groups like Clarin and Techint. But those who protested were from sector within the government and form the union that supports Cristina Fernandez. The cabinet chef said that always in the electoral lists assembly, the majority left displeased.
Finally he talked about the election in Buenos Aires City. Yesterday a debate took place in a channel with the main candidates, but the big absent was current Mayor Mauricio Macri. “Macri cannot debate because he has nothing to say,” he assured.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet