Farmer dies after being bitten by cobras
June 30, 2011
In Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom, Luke Yeomans, 45, died of a heart attack caused by the poison of a cobra that bit him when he kissed her. He had a breeding ground for snakes in the back of his house, for 24 reptiles.
Luke Yeomans had planned to open his sanctuary called ‘King Cobra’ to the public so they could see the reptiles in a completely safe enviroment. He posed for a picture kissing a cobra on the head, despite being one of the most dangerous snakes.
Yeomans Luke had stated that “They know that I provide fresh food and water, so they will not hurt me if I do them no harm. People say I’m crazy, but what I do is good because I protect an endangered species.”