Cristina Fernandez announced the call for tenders for TV Broadcasting and Television announced for All
Buenos Aires, June 21, 2011
The president, Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, announced the call for tenders for more than 220 Open TV signals and the launch of the Television for All plan, to access economic TVs with HD technology. She announced his presidential candidacy.
“Democracy took 25 years to repeal that Act (of Media) of the dictatorship and we were finally able to sanction this instrument that now allows us to take a major step, which is to call tender for 220 air TV signals in all of Argentina” .
“Also the TV for All. I am a president who does not like the Argentina of a few, I like it for everyone.”
“I want to lower everyone’s expectations. These TVs will be on sale with the decoder included. There are 200,000 television until August. [The sale] is going to be in credit schemes and I want to start by retirees”.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet