According to Cameron, it is “wrong” for unemployed people to have children
Britain, 11 June 2011
The Prime Minister of Great Britain, David Cameron, said it was “wrong” for unemployed people to have children, since the State would have to fund their fatherhood.
Speaking on British television, the Tory asked the unemployed or poor families to refrain from having children, so that the state does not have to worry about their needs.
Cameron considered “wrong” for people out of work to “wait for the British treasury to finance their lifestyle without limits.”
“The biggest change I want to do is change people’s values, and reward those who work hard and do right, but those who do not we must penalize”, the English chief of State said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet