San Lorenzo played better than Arsenal but tied 1-1
Argentina, May 28, 2011
San Lorenzo played better and had more chances, but could not score the difference and tied 1-1 with Arsenal. For now, the team of Alfaro escapes from the promotion. The goals were scored by Adrian Gonzalez, former San Lorenzo, for Arsenal and Salgueiro for the locals.
San Lorenzo: Pablo Migliore; Sebastián Luna, Jonathan Ferrari, Jonathan Bottinelli, Diego Placente; Guillermo Pereyra, Néstor Ortigoza, Aureliano Torres; Leandro Romagnoli; Juan Manuel Salgueiro y Juan Carlos Menseguez.
Arsenal: Cristian Campestrini; Hugo Nervo, Lisandro López, Pablo Aguilar, Damián Pérez; Iván Marcone; Andrés Franzoia, Adrián González, Jorge Ortiz, Juan Pablo Caffa; Mauro Óbolo.
Stadium: Pedro Bidegain
Referee: Alejandro Toia
Goals: 19´FH Adrián González (A), 3´SH Juan Manuel Salgueiro (S).
Changes: 31´FH Pablo Velázquez for Sebastián Luna (S), 39´SH Sebastián Rusculleda for Diego Placente (S), 9´SH Gustavo Blanco Leschuk for Andrés Franzoia (A), 10´SH Cristian Álvarez for Adrián González (A), 35´SH Gonzalo Choy González for Juan Pablo Caffa (A), 37´SH Diego Herner for Jonathan Ferrari (S).
Yellow Cards: 18´FH Sebastián Luna (S), 18´SH Cristian Álvarez (A), 21´SH Sebastián Rusculleda (S), 23´SH Juan Pablo Caffa (A), 43´SH Jorge Ortiz (A).
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet