Plane crash bodies arrive at the Buenos Aires morgue
BUENOS AIRES, May 20, 2011.- Federal Judge Leonidas Moldes ordered the transfer of victims bodies of Sol Airlines crash that arrived this morning at the military base of El Palomar.
Transportation Secretary Juan Pablo Schiavi was in the place to coordinate procedures for the analysis of the remains. He confirmed that no family traveled on the Hercules plain that transported the bodies.
The judge decided to move them to Buenos Aires because there is more technology in order to identify passengers who lost their lives in Río Negro province.
The judge said, “The bodies could not be identified” because the level of destruction is enormous.
“I gave the directives to collect all the evidence, accurate personal will rise all the human remains there and the black box, which will be refurbished, ready for study, ” said the judge.
Moldes said the destruction “of the plane was full,” and that “the task is not easy or quick, but unfortunately this is very painful, we must have patience,” he added.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet