Carlos Tévez’s Manchester City is the new champion of the FA Cup
England, May 14, 2011
Manchester City’s Carlos Tevez beat for the minimum difference Stoke City and became champions of the FA Cup, breaking a streak of 35-years without titles. The goal was scored by Yaya Toure.
Wembley Stadium was the scene of the consecration of Mancini’s team. The last title they had obtained was in 1976.
The group of Argentine Tevez and Zabaleta defeated in the third round Leicester, in the fourth Notts County and then Aston Villa, then in the quarterfinals and semis Reading and its classic, Manchester United respectively.
Remarkably, both teams will meet next Tuesday, the party that was postponed by the date 37 of the Premier. The match will take place at the stadium of Manchester City, and could leave the locals in an area of direct qualification to the Champions League.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet