The bullet that killed Mariano Ferreyra came from a rebound
BUENOS AIRES, May 9, 2011.- Judicial source confirmed to M24Digital that the bullet that took the life of Workers Party militant Mariano Ferreyra came from a rebound.
The expertise carried out in recent times that yielded this result favors the defendants of the case, between is the unionist José Pedraza, as it is shown in this way that Ferreyra’s death was unintentional.
Analyses were carried out by experts from the Federal Police, National Gendarmerie and ballistics experts proposed by the parties.
Mariano Ferreyra was killed during a demonstration of Roca Railroad last October 20, 2010 when he supported a demonstration of outsourced workers.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet