Justin Bieber: “My mother handles my money”
February 23, 2011.- Young singer Justin Bieber said his mother gave him an allowance, like other teenager’s mothers, and if the boy spent it all in the first week, he has to wait until next month for re-use his credit card.
Justin confirmed that only has one credit card that can take a certain amount of money each month. “If I step up in the first week, I can not buy anything until the end of the month. My mother handles my money.”
But Bieber knows administer it, using some of the money on a new haircut or buy flowers for Selena Gomez.
Justin’s mother Pattie Mallette does not mind that her son spend the money on this sort of things. But she is not so permissive with her child in receiving gifts from his fans, especially when they throw underwear on stage.
Justin said, “My mother does not like that. Sometimes number phones are written on the underwear. I do not know what happens to those clothes later.”
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet