Scioli ordered the intervention of Ferrobaires
BUENOS AIRES, February 18, 2011.- Buenos Aires Governor Daniel Scioli ordered the intervention of Ferrobaires Company after the train crash in San Miguel that left 5 dead and 120 wounded.
The governor ordered his Cabinet Chief Alberto Perez to announce the measure to reporters on the meeting of Buenos Aires Peronism in Sierra de los Padres.
He added that in the coming hours we will know the name of the controller and remarked that he is “highly qualified.”
“We have strict control of the company as services the public demands” Perez said.
“I’ve just cut the Governor Scioli, who instructed me to intervene Ferrobaires. We have the name of the controller and in a few minutes we will post it. We believe it is the ideal person to take over railroads,” the official said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet