Judge Sal Lari to be impeached
February 17, 2011.- The Bicameral Commission of Standards and Procedures for the Prosecution of Magistrates approved the request of impeachment against Judge of Guarantees Rafael Sal Lari for alleged wrong performance of his duties.
It is questioned among other cases, the one in which he authorized an abusive man to live with her 12 years old daughter.
In another case, some criminals were released despite having assaulted and raped a woman and even when one broke the house arrest imposed by a court in La Matanza.
Also it is on the magnifying glass the crime of physical education teacher Emiliano Sonnenfeld, committed by an offender who enjoyed parole granted by Sal Lari.
Because of these deficiencies, if the Permanent Secretariat of the Magistracy Council decides within the next 30 days to endorse the request, Sal Lari would be suspended from duty and 40 percent of his salary would be seized. Also, if the trial continues the guarantor judge, who is questioned for eleven cases, would be dismiss.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet