PRO Party celebrates Cristina’s words
BUENOS AIRES, February 4, 2011.- Buenos Aires City Chief of Staff Horacio Rodríguez Larreta celebrated President Cristina Kirchner’s gesture regarding the articulation of the Metropolitan Police with Federal Police.
Cristina had said to lead a club act in Albariño, where a violent usurpation of land took place, “it would be good if we coordinate with local government and our federal police, the jurisdictions and powers that have been fully identified.”
At these words, Rodriguez Larreta said, “From our side, we welcome the words of the President. If this opens the possibility of dialogue to work together, we are willing to do it now. “
“It would be good to work together not only the subject of housing, but also on the issue of police that the President had said about. Hopefully, from these statements we can speed up working together”, the official added.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet