The woman set on fire by husband in Wilde has died
Buenos Aires, February 3, 2011
Veronica Viviana Medina, the woman who was set on fire by her couple last Friday in Wilde, died today in a private clinic, located in Tres de Febrero district, after six days of agony.
The woman had been sprayed with alcohol and burned by her husband in front of their children.
The incident occurred on Friday night at 1337 Mendez street, in Wilde, Avellaneda.
Apparently, the couple started a furious argument that ended on the tragic episode.
Desperately, the victim went out in flames and was aided by the neighbors who assisted her and called an ambulance.
Her 32 year old husband, Daniel Fernando Rodriguez, was arrested. He is accused of murder.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet