Outsourced workers got an agreement and there will be no further strikes
Buenos Aires, January 25, 2011
The cut at Avellaneda station was lifted after an arrangement in the Ministry of Transport and UGOFE, according to contract in permanent staff of 70 workers of Roca Line railway.
The delegate of contract workers, Diego Cardia, said “the comrades were summoned to appear tomorrow at the station to sign the Constitution Act and start work immediately.”
Following a meeting of more than two hours at the Secretary of Transportation between the holder of that portfolio, Juan Pablo Schiavi, representatives of state capital UGOFE and delegates of workers, they agreed to the incorporation of non permanent workers.
“There will be no cuts or strikes anymore “, Cardia said.”Finally the 70 partners were incorporated into the permanent staff and recognized as railway workers.”
This morning at 9:30, delegates and workers on the line blocked the railway tracks for an hour at the height of Avellaneda station.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet