Oprah Winfrey reveals alive she has a half sister
United States, January 24, 2011
The most famous host in U.S. TV, Oprah Winfrey, revealed in her show that has a half sister named Patricia, who was given in adoption when was born.
The girl was born when Oprah was 9 years old. Her mother, Vernita Lee, gave the baby up for adoption. Oprah herself knew of the existence of her half-sister until she was contacted in 2007.
Apparently, Patricia began to find their origins long ago and when she saw her mother, Vernita Lee in a television interview, she realized that what she said coincided with what she could knew about her origin.
For a long time tried to talk to his mother but could not make it. Finally she managed to do a DNA and there, she confirmed her blood ties with Winfrey.
“This was a family secret that left me without words. I thought that nothing could surprise me in life, but I assure I was wrong,” Winfrey said on the show today.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet