New ministers sworn in Casa Rosada
Argentina, December 15, 2010.- The new Minister of Security and Defence Nilda Garre and Arturo Puricelli took their posts this afternoon.
They swear before the President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner in the White Hall of the Casa Rosada.
Puricelli was governor of Santa Cruz and is an official known for a long time by the president and he was appointed yesterday to replace Garrido, who left the Defense Ministry to assume command of security, after being separated of Justice.
Garre said with respect to the reorganization of the security forces authorities, “I just assumed, so no one has had occasion to introduce any resignation. We will analyze each of the situations to be resolved. “
“We have to ensure security, which is a right under the Constitution,” the new minister said.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet