All Boys and Godoy Cruz tied 2-2 in the last match of the Tournament
Argentina, December 11, 2010
Godoy Cruz and All Boys tied 2-2 in Floresta, for the date number 19, the last of the Apertura Tournament.
Rojo and Donda scored in the first half for the team from Mendoza, which was winning for two goals, while Pérez García scored at 29 minutes for the locals.
The “albo” ended with two players less due to the expulsion of Ferrari and Madeo, at 4 and 47 minutes respectively.
However, almost at the end of the game, Sigali saw the red card after committing a fault against Torassa, which resulted in the tie for All Boys.
With this equality, All Boys accumulated nine matches unbeaten at home, because the only match they lose their in their stadium was against Velez Sarsfield 2-1 in the second date.
Goals in the first half: 1m. Rojas (GC), 7m. Donda (GC), 29m.Pérez García (AB).
Goal in the second half: 49m. Matos (AB), penalty kick.
Stadium: All Boys.
Referee: Federico Beligoy
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet