Carrio will launch her candidacy on December 12
Argentina, November 28, 2010
The leader of the Civic Coalition, Elisa Carrio, will launch in December her presidential candidacy in the party’s national assembly, probably to be held in Pilar.
According to the newspaper La Nacion, this day, leaders around the country proclaimed the candidacy of Carrio and the rest of the nominations.
This issue was defined in the last days, before Carrio’s trip to Mexico to attend the wedding of her son.
In addition, the Civic Coalition submitted the weekend in San Nicolas to the lens of a specialist to build a strategic analysis to create a SWOT matrix (including strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) in preparation for the elections next year.
With this assessment, members of the party concluded:
- Leave the scope of complaints, which was a constant in recent months and present positive aspects.
- They called to “approach to sectors that they defended from the Congress, as the businessmen and retirees.
- They recognize that the game is centered on the figure of Carrio, so have decided to give more autonomy to the various districts.
- They want to exploit their greatest strength, “the public image that shows that the principles are not traded.”
- They fear that the elections are polarized between radicals and Peronist and that affects the odious useful vote.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet