The Court upheld the intervention of Papel Prensa
City of Buenos Aires, October 7, 2010
The Appeals Chamber of Trade today endorsed the decision to intervene Papel Prensa until the Justice “rule in relation to the extraordinary appeal by the national government.”
“It is consider appropriate to clarify that, according to the pitch range that has prevailed ‘the special federal proceedings suspends the execution of the sentence until the court decides about granting or denying” the ruling said the file’ c National Government / Newsprint. “
“Therefore, according to this criterion, the Court considers it prudent to know that will not consider requests aimed at the implementation of the delivery of fs. 2.151/2.171 through pending federal decision on the appeal” the decision continues.
The ruling is signed by judges John Garibotto, Alfredo José Luis Monti and Kolliker Frers.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet