Milito scored twice in Inter’s victory over Bari
Diego Milito scored again in Inter’s victory 4-0 against Bari. Argentine striker scored twice.
Milito scored the first and last of the match, his first goals of the season. His last two were against Bayern Munich in the Champions League final.
At the World Cup had almost no chances, and the first part of the Italian League, wasn’t as good as expected. However, the former Racing striker broke the ‘bad luck’ and scored at 27 and 86 minute.
Cameroon striker Eto’o marked the other two. Samuel, Cambiasso and Zanetti were also starters in Rafa Benitez’s team.
In addition, Crespo scored in Parma’s draw against Lecce, while Matias Silvestre and Maxi Lopez made the same for Catania, who beat Cesena 2-0.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet