The trapped miners in Chile expressed their disapproval to the psychologist that treats them
Chile, September 19, 2010
The Chilean miners trapped since last August 5 in San José mine, began to show signs of confinement and anxiety, which had been anticipated by specialists.
Daniel Herrera Campos, one of the trapped miners, said in a letter to his family that the psychologist who treated them “causes hysteria” in everyone.
He wrote that “Do not ask me how I feel, because in the letter that I read (…) I felt as you were being advised by the ‘doc’, but he causes rejection of in here.”
Yesterday, in the camp, where relatives of the miners are waiting for their departure, the bicentennial of Chile was celebrated with a ceremony, the Chilean flag was hoisted and the miners sang the Chilean national anthem.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet