Kirchner describes the opposition as “the old machine of locking”
Former President Nestor Kirchner said that the opposition is “a machine of locking” and is “the supposed center-right.”
“I think what was proven here is that those who complained of hegemony, realized that is not such thing, and what appears id the old machine of locking everything,” said Secretary General of UNASUR as part of an official act with the San Juan Governor José Luis Gioja.
In addition, Mr. Kirchner said that “in the 2009 elections, we were the first choice for people, beyond that we lost in some provinces, but we ended up as the first parliamentary majority.”
“When we had to discuss was impossible because we have a concept, but the opposition, the supposed center-right, what it did was lock and prevent. They say they are opposites, but do not give ideas, “Mr. Kirchner said.
In reference to candidates for the presidential election of 2011, the former president chose not to risk any data. “There is a long time yet to define candidates. We are not talking about candidates (with the San Juan governor), the time to talk will come, the important thing is to have ideas and concepts, “he replied.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet