Criminals steal and take hostages in a building
The doorman recounts the ordeal which he lived
Again a building was approached by a group of criminals and took hostage the people thereof. This case occurred in 2276 Arenales street in Recoleta neighborhood (Buenos Aires City).
A strong police presence was deployed around the building but the criminals escaped.
The robbers held for 40 minutes eight people captive in the garage.
The building doorman said: “They were violent in words and they were adults. The youngest I saw was 22 years old,” while a woman added:” They threatened to kill us. “
After 40 minutes of tension, the robbers fled five minutes before the police arrived at the scene.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet