Miss Universe 2010: The candidates
The candidates for Miss Universe 2010 are from left to right: Dalysha Droga: Miss Mauritius, Jessica Scheel: Miss Guatemala, Kristiana Rohder: Miss Germany, Marelisa Gibson: Miss Venezuela, LaToya Woods: Miss Trinidad and Tobago; Linda Faeh: Miss Switzerland, Jitka Valkov: Miss Czech Republic, Anna Amenota: Miss Slovak Republic; Braneka Bassett: Miss Bahamas, Nadine Ann Thomas: Miss Malaysia and Malika Menard: Miss France.
Here are the participants in one essay and from left to right are: Ishanka Madurasinghe from Sri Lanka, Priscilla Lee from Aruba; Asselin Kuchukova from Kazakhstan, Lady Mina from Ecuador, Kristiana Rohder from Germany; Jessica Cecchini from Italy; Ngozi Odalonu from Nigeria, Yohana Benitez Olmedo fromParaguay, Adriana Reveron from Spain and Debora Lyra from Brazil. They are testing for the official competition of the beauty pageant in August 2010, at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
Three of the competitors during a trip to Lake Mead: Jessica Cecchini the Miss Italy, Eva Arias the Miss Dominican Republic and Rozanna Purcell, Miss Ireland.
Gathered for the trip across Mead Lake in Las Vegas, Nevada: from left to right, Linda Faeh, Miss Switzerland, Kristiana Rohder, Miss Germany, Jessica Scheel, Miss Guatemala, Anna Amenova, Miss Slovak Republic and Nadine Ann Thomas, Miss Malaysia.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet