Cuba carried out a major economic adjustment
Cuba’s President Raul Castro, announced in parliament that he will make the economic adjustment located among the largest in the country’s history since the Socialist Revolution. This is an opening up to private businesses in response to the crisis that the country faces.
Among the main measures adopted by the National Assembly is the granting of private business spaces. This will be accomplished by promoting self-employment and small businesses, but controlling the operation (extraction of surplus value, profit of the enterprise through the output of each worker).
Also, state employment will be cut. Unemployment which could be generated because of this measure will be stood by permissions to small businesses to hire this surplus of labor that otherwise would be unemployed.
Finally, the National Assembly decided not to reform the international market economy and renegotiate its debt (Cuba deductions reduce bank and negotiate the U.S. $ 1 billion held by international creditors).
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet