Scioli: “let’s end the conception that the issue of security is from right and human rights are from the left”
The governor of the province of Buenos Aires shared with Radio 10 his proposal now which is the fight against insecurity, since it is the biggest concern of the neighbors. He emphasized that “we must advance on these human beasts.”
Daniel Scioli visited the hospital where a pregnant woman and her son were sent after being shot. He spoke with the family of Carolina, who according to the governor suffered a “brutal episode.” Scioli spoke of a deep “anguish and grief” in his heart.
“Let’s end the conception that the issue of security is from right and human rights are from the left,” said the governor, who said that he will amend the existing legislation to address these situations. “I do not give excuses, I put the chest and my face, I’m at the head of the province,” concluded Scioli.
The politician said “the political process that began in 2003 with Nestor Kirchner and now continues with Cristina is the one that generated more social inclusion, and that is the way” to end the crime of the future.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet