Barack Obama passed financial reform
The president of the United States enacted the largest financial reform in the history of the country since the one drafted in 1930 because of the Great Depression. “We must put an end to bailouts at the expense of taxpayers, to the abusive practices and the mortgage industry,” said Obama in a press conference given at the White House.
“These measures will be enforced by a new entity that will ensure the people in their interactions with the financial system. Thanks to this reform, people will not pay any more debts for the mistakes of Wall Street “added the president of the United States, in addition to the crisis of 2008, now has to deal with oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
The country’s first black president ended with a moral message, not so much for the American people, but for those politicians and economists who advocated neo-liberal economic speculation and market freedom. “This is a lesson from the crisis that we must seize to have a near future,” said Obama wisely.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet