The Justice banned the use of Taser pistols for the Metropolitan Police
The head of the court No. 9 of the City of Buenos Aires, Judge Andrea Danas, decided to ban the use of Tasers (electrical stun weapons) that had proposed Head of Government, Mauricio Macri. Among the citations and recitals it is added that it is weapons of torture, as regards the United Nations.
In this way, it gave place to a right of cessation filed by the Centre for Human Rights of the City of Buenos Aires for considering tasers an element of torture similar to others used in the past unfortunately Argentina.
In turn, the order was given to protect the principle of legality and the physical integrity of persons living in the Federal Capital, avoiding situations of violence and subsequent police impunity and that the weapons do not leave marks on the skin after use.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet