Forlán, the best player of the World Cup South Africa 2010
Diego Forlan, the Uruguayan striker, was chosen by FIFA as the best player in the 2010 World Cup, an award that was well deserved. In a team that exceeded everyone’s expectations, Forlan was not the exception and became master of the Jabulani like no other player had been able, nor Cristiano Ronaldo, nor Messi or even the best strikers of the world.
The Golden Ball was finally granted after the end of the match between Spain and the Netherlands, because FIFA waited to see how the final ended, which would supposedly throw the awarded.
The news were given today, with the 23.4% of the votes. He is also among the top scorers of the tournament with five goals scored. The Silver Ball went to Sneijder of Holland and the Bronze for David Villa of Spain.
On the other hand, the best young player of the World Cup was the German Thomas Müller who also has five goals such as Villa, Sneijder and Forlan.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet