Del Potro purchased a street in Tandil
The tennis player Juan Martin del Potro opened a major controversy in his home town of Tandil after buying a road to connect two recently purchased lands. Incredibly, the mayor approved the transaction, as did the city council of the locality.
This aroused the indignation of the neighbors. The lack of respect for public space simply because of economic welfare is something they could not tolerate. Thus they would have sent letters of protest to Mayor Miguel Lunghi, from the UCR.
A councilor for the PJ-FPV, Graciela Ubach, said “there is no way to preserve the heritage of Tandil. Otherwise, anyone would be able to have their own street” while Claudio Ersinger, PRO Union, said “The sale of a street should be given only for reasons of force majeure, where there is justification to support it, which did not occur in this case. “
However, the sale took place in a U.S. $ 50 000 and Juan Martin del Potro has its own street now.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet