The fans have found the Argentine “bad-luck”
The national team is out of the World Cup, and now everyone is looking for a scapegoat to blame. Some critics were done to Messi, others to Maradona, but it seems that the public has really found the cause.
As was spoken in the media, Mick Jagger, who was present at the match of the United States, England and Brazil, in which every team he supported lose, was considered the “bad luck” of the World. But fans have already found the “Argentine bad-luck” and pointed the finger at Roberto Giordano.
The national team reached the last World Cup final in 1990, when Argentina fell to Germany. The famous hairdresser tirelessly traveled the World Cups that followed in USA ’94, France ’98, Korea-Japan ’02, Germany ´06 and South Africa ’10.
He also attended the match between Spain and Paraguay, where the European team won 1-0. Giordano clearly cheered for the South American team, an element that reinforces the belief that the barber is the “bad luck” of the South American teams and the Argentine team.
The questions in the public opinion are two: Is Giordano the Argentine Mick Jagger? And will he go to Brazil ’14? We expect another result…
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet