Following the successful debt swap, Boudou will negotiate with the Paris Club
The Minister of Economy, Amado Boudou, is working to settle the defaulted debt with the Paris Club. He also denied that there will be any conditioning by the International Monetary Fund.
Argentina has a debt of over U.S. $ 6 billion fund to Paris, and Boudou said he was “working on some lines” to achieve to settle the liability. He further clarified that “none (of this lines) will have to involve some International Monetary Fund conditionality.”
“This is the point to which we are looking the turn, Argentina has committed to resolving the problem,” said Economy Minister who managed to close a debt swap with a 66% acceptance.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet