New medical report from Gustavo Cerati: He has an extensive damage in the left cerebral hemisphere.
The second medical report written by physicians from the Fleni Institute reported that the artist is unconscious and on a course of antibiotics for a respiratory infection. It also adds that Cerati is still on assisted breathing.
The musician arrived in Argentina yesterday in an aeroambulance from Caracas, Venezuela, where he suffered a stroke (CVA) on 16 May, after finishing a show.
The medical report also informs that Gustavo is in a steady improvement and that, once able to leave intensive care, he will be transferred to the headquarters of the institute located in the district of Escobar.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet