There will be a 60% acceptance in the exchange, Economy minister says
The Minister of Economy, Amado Boudou, is very hopeful that the proposed debt exchange reaches 60% and he added that this plan is not for vulture funds.
“Our objective was to reach 60% and we will get it. It’s going to know on June 7,” the official said on the radio.
Meanwhile, he said that 45% acceptance announced yesterday is “the total bond holders.” He added: “The largest holders are 100%, without the vulture funds.”
Moreover, the minister said, referring to criticism by the Noteholder Nicola Stock, who had felt negatively adherence to exchange, “Italian creditors did not involved in the exchange and they have not charged for ten years.”
On the inflation topic, with regard to salary increases as a potential driver of it, Boudou said every area has the possibility of trading. “There are percentage increases that have to do with the productivity of each group “he added.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet