Vietnam’s prime minister described as “fruitful” his meeting with Cristina
“We had a fruitful meeting with President Cristina Fernandez, and signed a very important joint statement to promote cooperation between the two countries in all aspects” said the Vietnamese prime minister.
Tan Dung met this afternoon with Governor Celso Jaque and then shared a private lunch at the farm of Pescarmona company in the department of Lujan de Cuyo.
The Vietnamese president, arrived on Thursday to our country to meet with President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner in a visit that will last until today and was scheduled due to the celebrations for the bicentenary of the Revolution of May and the founding of the city of Hanoi.
The visiting delegation is conformed by hundreds of officials, businessmen among which are its chief of staff, the Minister of Science and Technology and the Deputy Ministers of International Affairs, Public Security, Defense, Culture, Sports and Tourism, and Trade and Exchange.
Cristina described as “very important” to the country the visit of the Vietnam Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung, considering that is a sign that Argentina is inserted in the international organization.
“Facts are eloquent than any word or speech” said the President and predicted that she will travel to Vietnam in November, at the invitation of the Vietnamese President after attending the G20 meeting scheduled for that month in South Korea.
She said the prime minister’s visit “is very important as the numbers show it” noting that “trade has grown by 331 per cent” in recent years.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet