Buenos Aires government subsidizes people affected by the storm
Mauricio Macri’s government announced that residents affected by the tremendous storm that hit Buenos Aires city last night, will be subsidized.
Cabinet chief of Buenos Aires, Rodriguez Larreta, indicated that people have seven days to apply for the allowance, which will reach to 5,000 pesos in the most extreme cases.
“People can request information by telephone, via the 147, but to access the subsidy is necessary to establish the ownership of the home or vehicle that was damaged and must not have debts with the City,” the official said.
According to authorities’ analysis, the last night storm coincided with a spate of Rio de la Plata, which generated “an obstruction to drain the water.”
Larreta explained that the government is doing the works to end floods in the city north zone and he warned it will be completed within a year and a half.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet