Police officer killed while trying to stop a robbery
An officer was killed when he tried to stop criminals from stealing the passengers of a bus in Tres de Febrero.
The police officer, Eduardo Geronimo Munoz, was returning to his home after finishing his service.
In a road junction, two men that were disguised as passengers, boarded the bus and began to steal the passengers threatening them with their guns.
The police officer requested them to desist from the assault and surrender, but instead, they started shooting and shot him in his head, reason why they ran away.
The bus driver took the police officer to ‘Hospital Bienestar de Campo de Mayo’ but when they arrived, the officer was already dead.
It is involved in the investigation of the case the staff of the 5th station of Tres de Febrero.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet