Sandro is recovering from pneumonia and he ate cannelloni today
Our beloved Sandro is steadily recovering after the delicate transplant he underwent. Despite having had complications such as a tracheotomy and pneumonia in recent days, he was always full of optimism and good spirits.
In fact, the Gypsy is in an intermediate room where he had cannelloni for lunch today as a part of a calorie menu to strengthen his muscles and regain strength.
Claudio Burgos and Sergio Perrone from the Hospital Italiano in Mendoza gave the OK for Sandro to eat food by mouth after the last X-rays taken.
For Roberto Sanchez, 64, it is “necessary” to eat food again so he can start breathing on his own.
The singer had some fever spikes as a result of a bacterium called Acinetobacter Baumannun, which has complicated his recovery after the transplant.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet