Divers look for missing family in Arrecifes River
The search for the Pomar family continues in the waters of the Arrecifes River, after investigators received new tips on the mysterious disappearance.
According to news agency Telam, Frirefighters and tactical divers were searching for the family on the parts of the river where it is crossed by route 31, which connects the cities of Salto and Pergamino, and Route 51 which runs from Carmen de Areco to Arrecifes.
They have now been missing for 19 days and there are still no solid clues as to maintain a strong hypothesis.
Investigators have a range of possibilities ranging from a family conflict to an involuntary disappearance.
“It may have been a robbery, unlawful deprivation of liberty or a kidnapping. [However], until we’ve investigated, there is no indication that any of these crimes have happened,” said Karina Pollice, the prosecutor in charge of the investigation.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet